Hello dears! At last I can show you my new crochet potholders, made using the 'Daffodil' crochet motif and nicely matching with the Daffodil coasters I posted here.

¡Hola a todas! Por fin os puedo mostrar mis nuevas agrarraderas o cojederos (como prefiráis llamarlos) de ganchillo. Los he hecho usando el motivo 'Daffodil' y a juego con las posavasos Daffodil que os adelanté aquí.

Daffodil crochet potholders by Anabelia
Here they are! :-)

Aquí los tenéis :-)

Daffodil crochet potholders by Anabelia

Dos piezas hexagonales, anverso y reverso, unidas por un borde.

Two hexagonal pieces, front and back, joined by a border.

Daffodil crochet potholders by Anabelia

...ahora ya tengo el juego completo listo para este verano.

...now my new crochet kitchen set is ready for this summer.
Daffodil crochet coasters and potholders by Anabelia

Espero que os guste :-)

I hope you like it :-)

Daffodil crochet coasters and potholders by Anabelia

Mi trabajo (ya sabéis que el ganchillo es mi hobby) y reformas en casa (¡qué lío he tenido!) me han tenido muy ocupada  y triste este pasado mes por el poquito tiempo libre que me quedaba para hacer ganchillo, el justo para terminar este proyecto. Ahora ya puedo tomar nuevamente la aguja y he empezado a trabajar rápidamente en nuevos proyectos para este verano que os mostraré muy pronto. Os dejo un pequeño adelanto...


I've  been busy with my work (you know crochet is my hobby)  and reforms at home last month, and felt sad because I couldn't do as much crochet as I wished during all that time. Now I can take hook and yarn in hands again and I'm working so hard in new crochet projects that I'll show you soon. This is a little advance...

Work in progress, Anabelia

... hasta entonces, ¡os deseo una feliz entrada al verano y muchísimas gracias por todo vuestro apoyo, vuestras visitas y estimulantes comentarios! :-)

I wish you a happy and stimulating entry into the new season and thank you for always being there! :-)
¡Feliz y creativo día!
Happy and creative day!

WON'T MISS A THING! READ BLOG UPDATES HERE:

FIND ME WHERE YOU MOVE: