Hello, dears! Autumn is coming, good season for crocheting!  It's time for taking yarn and hook and think in new crochet projects, it isn't it? In deed, I have some new crochet projects in hands.

¡Hola a todas! El otoño se acerca, ¡es buena época para tejer! Apetece tomar lana y aguja y planear nuevos proyectos de ganchillo, ¿verdad? De hecho, tengo varios nuevos proyectos entre manos :-)

Autumn crochet projects by Anabelia
Estos días están siendo un poco caóticos en lo que se refiere a tejer: estoy trabajando en varios proyectos a la vez a cual más dispar.

These days are being a little bit chaotic: I'm working on several projects at a time which are the most diverse.

Autumn crochet projects by Anabelia

Por un lado, he comenzado un nuevo chal en lana de tonos tostados y turquesa.

On one side, I've begun to crochet a new shawl in turquoise and shades of brown.

Autumn crochet projects by Anabelia

Estoy haciendo pequeñas flores que voy uniendo a medida que las hago.

I'm crocheting in small crochet flowers that I'm joining as I go.

Autumn crochet projects by Anabelia

... y aprovecho el excelente tiempo para tejer en mi terraza.

...and enjoying this great weather from my terrace.

Autumn crochet projects by Anabelia

Septiembre tiene una luz maravillosa...

I love the September sun light...

Autumn crochet projects by Anabelia

Por otro lado, mi manta para el sofá con el motivo cuadrado Lily va avanzando a buen ritmo y espero poder mostrárosla terminada muy pronto.

On the other hand, my blanket for the sofa with the Lily crochet square motif is growing up very well and I'll show you it once finished soon.

Lily crochet square motif by Anabelia

...y, por último, acabo de empezar un tercer proyecto en el que estoy experimentando con una gama de colores que no había trabajado antes y aún tengo dudas sobre el resultado. Ya os había adelantado algo aquí.

... and finally, I just began a third crochet project in which I am experimenting a color combination that had not worked before... and I still have doubts about the finished result. I already showed you it here.

Crochet flower for a new project by Anabelia

... y también trato de apurar los últimos días del verano al aire libre y en buena compañía.

... and I also try to enjoy these last summer days outdoors and in good company.


Espero que hayas disfrutado de un excelente verano y que el regreso a la rutina post-vacacional os esté resultando suave y placentera.

I hope you've enjoyed a great summer and your return to the post-holiday routine be soft and pleasant.
Source
¡Feliz y creativo día!
Happy and creative day!

WON'T MISS A THING! READ BLOG UPDATES HERE:

FIND ME WHERE YOU MOVE: